Some exciting new additions this month following our regular requests vote last month.
The winner was the BuddyBoss – Social Learner package that features their Boss theme together with a bunch of add-ons and plugins to take an e-learning website to the next level and beyond.
In runners up spot was the MainWP extensions that we’ve already taken a look at ourselves and wished we had started using them months ago. A real time saver if you have a number of websites to maintain. We would recommend them to anyone who is using our service to install plugins across a number of sites.
Although we say we will add the top 2 requests each month, we’ve been through the requests list and picked out some interesting plugins/themes and some items that are frequently requested but don’t always get the votes. So, in no particular order this month we have added:
- AffiliateWP Pro
- Admin Columns Pro
- MyThemeShop – Plugins and Themes
- ThemeIsle – (we used to have one theme, we now have them all 🙂 )
- Social Learner by BuddyBoss
- Gonzales – this is a great little plugin for speeding up your site
You’ll also notice over the next week our Code Canyon plugins finally getting some attention. We have a large number to add and we’ll be making a start in the next couple of days.
- We have a competition in case you’ve missed it! – https://www.gplvault.com/gpl-vault-subscription-giveaway/
Just 5 more days to run. Winner gets an annual subscription, 3 runners up get a monthly sub. If an existing subscriber wins then we’ll add the time on. It’s simple to enter and you can enter multiple times by doing a few small tasks like following us on Facebook and that kind of thing.You got to be in it to win it!
- We’ve got some big changes coming to the front and back end of the site which we’ll be rolling out over the next week or so. These include individual product pages and a global search. We’re also finally getting the site ready for something BIG but we won’t say more than that because the last time we did nothing happened 🙁
Thanks again for your continuing support. It’s only through your subscriptions that we can continue to add products to the site.